I will not pretend that I am the most regimented with skin care every single night of the week, some nights I can let things slip but on the whole I try to stick to a little bit of a routine…. So on that note I thought I would share with you the products I used in my Instagram story the other evening….so here goes:
1.Bioderma Celullar Water….This is in my opinion one of the best on the market. Start as your mean to go on and I mean that with a good product to take off the eye and face make-up from the day. A fab price and does the job without stinging the eyes. It last a good amount of time too.
2. I’ve been a BIG fan of Liz Earle’s Cleanse and Polish for years now, all for the simple reason that it really, really cleans your face of the grime, pollution, make-up, dirt that collects on your face as the day goes on. Using the hot cloth really allows for a proper clean, and I think the feeling of a hot cloth on your face at the end of the day is one of life’s little pleasures if you ask me. As well you have a gentle exfoliation and get rid of all the dead skin cells. The cleanser itself is creamy and full of all the gentle lovelies, chamomile , beeswax, rosemary, eucalyptus oil, cocoa butter. All soothing and moisturising. Forever a winner for me!
3. Mario Badescu Lavender Facial Spray, is a little bit of heaven spritzed on your face every night, (I use it in the morning too) It smells incredible and a good hydrating boost before bed. It is infused with Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Lavender and is really nice and calming before sleep….one of life’s little treats.
4. Vanderohe Nourishing Serum, smells insanely delicious, I have been using Vanderohe products for a couple of years, they are beautiful. If I’ve had a heavy weekend or not managed to drink enough water or just feel a little tired this is my go to. A beautiful blend of organic, cold-pressed oils, magically enriched with 100% organic and wild essential oils, it is completely nourishing, rich and botanical. I love using it at night too as it completely calms my head, just a few drops on your hands and then breath in the aroma of lavender, rosehip and frankincense…Beautiful! All so good for the skin and the soul!
5. Intensive Spiruline Cream | Institut Esthederm is all about reducing the signs of tiredness and stress –needed! With the help of the magic of Spirulina, it draws on its revitalising, nourishing and regeneration properties, which provide an intensive care to the skin. I really like using this at night as it feels super luxurious and hydrating, quite thick like a night cream…. leaving it to do it’s magic while I dream the night away.
6. La Mer Lip BalmThis is most indulgent product, which I revived for my birthday few years back and it is still going strong. Just a little covering of this velvetty, mint balm to help hydrate the lips and I am done! ZZZ!
….Of course these products are lovely and nourishing and fresh for the skin after a long day, and I feel really make a difference to my skin. However, let’s not forget about the importance of getting lots of sleep and drinking lots and lots of water….the good news being that the latter are both free…… Sleep well!
Bioderma Celluar Water *gifted
Thank you for reading x